European PLACE Speaker Deadlines
Mar 15 Final PPTs due to TAPPI
May 20-22 European PLACE Conference
Check back to see the European PLACE PowerPoint Template
PowerPoints need to be in 16:9 aspect ratio to properly fit onto the projectors/screens.
Your paper and presentation are subject to peer review and must comply with TAPPI antitrust and commercialism guidelines. Submission guidelines are listed below, and more detailed information/tips are also available in the following locations:
Once approved, your materials will also be included in the Conference proceedings, with your permission.
Tips for Preparing Visual Presentations
- Use the TAPPI European PLACE PowerPoint Template for your presentation.
- Final presentations, in the form of a slide deck, must be sent to TAPPI.
- Have a backup of your presentation on hand, ideally on a USB key.
- If you’re using your own laptop, set the screen resolution for optimal clarity and ensure you test your slides on the projector prior to your session.
- Company name may be displayed once on each slide only. Trade names may be used only once.
- If your deck contains crucial information which can stand alone, consider providing your audience with printouts that they can refer to later.
- All presentations must be in compliance with TAPPI’s antitrust and commercialism Policies. Your deck will be reviewed prior to your session. Any slides that are not compliant will not be allowed in your presentation.
Session Room Equipment
Check back for Equipment Standards.
For specific AV needs, please contact us as soon as you know. All requests may not be accommodated. We will do our best to fit your needs. Changes to AV may not be permitted within 3 weeks of the event.
Please remember you must also Register for the conference. Significantly reduced rates are available to speakers.
Visa Travel Infomation
You must register for the conference before being eligible for a Visa letter. For more details about obtaining a Visa to attend EuroPLACE, please review the TAPPI guidelines.
You should also remember to book your hotel reservation as early as possible; TAPPI's discounted room blocks will sell out as the event approaches.